My Life Pack - Terms and Conditions
1. Product Descriptions
My Life Pack attempts to be as accurate as possible. However we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate complete reliable, or error free. From time to time there may be information on My Life Pack that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. (Including after you have submitted your order.) We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise.
Should such a situation occur; My Life Pack will be unable to process your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer.
The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods.
At 1 January 2015 My Life Pack cost ÂŁ 40.00 per copy plus ÂŁ9.95Â packing and Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery.
Prices may change at any time but will alwaysÂ include all relevant taxes and delivery.
We try to make the delivery process as simple as possible and are able to send your order either to your home address or to your place of work.
– But your delivery addressÂ must be where your orderÂ can be signed for as we use Royal Mail 1st Class recorded delivery.
– If you are not in when the postman calls then you will need to collect your parcel from the collecting office that they indicate and within the time frame they specify.
– Delivery times are calculated for Monday to Friday only.
– If you order after midday; the next working day will be considered the first working day for delivery.
– In case of bank holidays please allow an extra two working days.
– Regards Christmas orders we will advise on our website what our last posting date for Christmas will be in the current year and also notify of any closures over the Christmas and New Year period.
– We aim to deliver within 3 working days but sometimes due to high order volume in certain sales periods please allow 4 days before contacting us.
– We will attempt to email you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
– All orders are sent out via Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery service which will need a signature.
– If you are not present a card will be left by the postal/carrierÂ to advise you where to collectÂ your parcel fromÂ and this must be done within the time frame they specify.
– If you fail to collect your parcel from the sorting officeÂ and theyÂ return itÂ to us after their collection timeframe has expired please see point 5 below.
4. Returns/ Exchanges
– My Life Pack returns policy has been set up to keep costs down and to make the process as easy for you as possible.
– You must contact us by email louise(AT)mylifepack.co.uk and be in receipt of a returns authorisation (RA) number before sending any item back.
– Any product without a RA number will not be refunded.
–Â If when you receive your product(s), you are not completely satisfied you may return the items to us, within seven days of receipt, for exchange or refund; having obtained your Returns Authorisation Number and provided the goods returned are in a saleable condition.
– Items must not have been used or written in/on, or defacedÂ or spoilt in any way; must be complete i.e. no pages/covers removed and must be be in the original packagingÂ where possible and well sealed.
– If not in the original packaging we will accept returns that are sent back in a strongÂ cardboard book box.
– We strongly suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you with a proof of delivery.
– Your sending address must also be included on the reverse of the packaging and be visible to the postal services/carrier.
– We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning
– My Life Pack will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
– All shipping back to My Life Pack is paid for by the customer. We are unable to refund your postal fees for original delivery to you or for you returning any item to us.
– Any product returned found not to be defective can be refunded within the time statedÂ below.
– Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced but returned at the customerâ€™s expense.
– If you are returning items for exchange please be aware that a second postage and packing charge will apply.
As of 1st January 2015 this is ÂŁ9.95 but could vary. You will be notified before the item isÂ sentÂ to you
– Returns will take approximately 5 working days to process once the goods have been received back. ( Please note that recorded delivery items can take up to 30 days to be returned to us as Royal Mail wait until the collection timeframe has expired.) We will advise you as soon as the goods have been returned.
5.Â Non collection of orders
If you fail to collect your parcel from the sorting office/carrier depotÂ and theyÂ return itÂ to us after their collection timeframe has expired ( NBÂ it can take upÂ to 30 days for the parcel to arrive back with usÂ ) then we will contact you once the parcel has been received backÂ to see whether you wish for it to be re -sent to you or whether you wish to cancel your order.
– Please be aware that a second postage and packing charge will apply beforeÂ we can re-send your order to you.
– Please refer to point 4 regards returns.
Refunds/exchanges are not available for used or damagedÂ or defaced or spoiled copies of My Life Pack.
i.e. those that have been written in, had pages removed or spoilt in any way orÂ packs that vary in any other manner from the original supplied.
7. Damaged Goods
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition.
– If you do not receive your products as ordered, please contact us so that we can follow up your order with Royal Mail –Â it may take Royal Mail some time to provide this information but we will keep you informed.
– In the unlikely event that the product arrives damaged, please contact My Life Pack immediately.
– Email louise(AT)mylifepack.co.uk with the nature of the damage so that we can resolve your issue.
8. Export restrictions
At present My Life Pack only sends goods within mainland UK.
If however you have a special request please contact us with your requirements and we will endeavour to assist you.
There may be additional costs incurred and we will advise you of these before accepting your order.
We have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed.
My Life Pack does not process any payments from customers itself. Instead My Life Pack uses PayPal function for all purchases.
During the payment process, you will be asked for personal information that both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
We will use the information you provide only for the following purposes.
* To send you newsletters and details of offers and promotions form our own organisation only in which we believe you will be interested.
* To perform other such general marketing and promotional focused on our products and activities.
10. Conditions of Use
My Life Pack provides itsÂ services to you subject to the following conditions:
If you visit our online shop at My Life Pack you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
My Life Pack controls and operates this site from its offices within the UK. The laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to including the use of this site and materials contained.
If you choose to access from another country you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
All content included in My Life Pack Personal organiser and on our website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software and are protected by international copyright laws.Â We have purchased the right to use all the images on our website that we have not taken ourselves and they are also covered by copyright law.
My Life Pack also has a registered trademark in the UK
12. Website Access
My Life Pack grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents any collection and use of any products any collection and use of any product listings descriptions or prices any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information. For the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial or personalÂ use without written consent of My Life Pack. We cannot give permission for use of anyÂ images that we have not taken ourselves but have purchased the right to use on our website.